domingo, 25 de mayo de 2008

Interview



Name: GoKin
Date: November 12th


Questions:
1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?
An engineer is someone who is trained or professionally engaged in a branch of engineering. Engineer use the tecnology, mathematics and scientific knowledge to solve practical problems.


2. What influenced you to pursue Electronics engineering, industrial ingeneering, computer science engineering or informatics engineering?
I choose the computer science because I liked, it a very nice career


3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?
The education process required is to practice, the instruction and learning through experience


4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?
Would you liked the science and math, you need a tecnical knowleged and practical ability, for example use of mkodern technology


5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
A job where I can implement my knwoleged of the career and learn new something about the technology


6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
Learn new something and share with my friends


7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
Its no have a dificult part


8. What are your plans for the future?
I think to travel another country and find a job


9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.
When I aprove all my subject and advance to next grade


10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career
I recommend Engineering because its a nice carrer and can learn new soething about the technology

No hay comentarios: