domingo, 27 de julio de 2008

JOB INTERVIEW

Good Morning Mrs. Chin. The Hardware Repair Technician: VM Services (Venture Manufacturing) saw you job resume so we want to know some things about you. So let’s start.

1.- How are you today?
So, so. I'm rather nervous actually.

2.- Tell me about yourself.
I was born in San Cristobal Venezuela. Now I'm Studing the 7th trimester of Computer Science Engineering at the university Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacín.

3.- What type of position are you looking for?
I'm looking for a position in which I can utilize my experience.

4.- Are you interested in a full-time or part-time position?
I am more interested in a full-time position. However, I would also consider a part-time position.
5.- What is your greatest strength?
I work well under pressure. When there is a deadline, I am an excellent communicator And I’m good working with a team.

6.- What is your greatest weakness?
I am overzealous and become nervous when my co-workers are not doing their job.

7.- When can you begin?
As soon as you would like me to begin.

No hay comentarios: